Thursday, June 25, 2009

OBX Part 3

The Cousin Photo Shoot

Have you ever tried to get 8 children [8 and under] all smiling for the camera at the same time?  

Let's just say we tried to get that perfect shot. As in lots and lots of attempts and finally, with everyone laughing, we had to throw our hands up in the air and say, "It is what it is!"

Just so you can be a part of the photo shoot fun, here is a progression of our hard work. 

Take 1
Max, don't walk away!
Drop Eli and Gabe and run!

Take 2
Let's put the boys down at the same time and run!

Take 3
We have an escapee!
And where is Gabe? MIA!

Take 4
Gabe wants nothing to do with the camera.
And far, far right corner Eli has already made a run for it!

Take 5
Whew, this is as good as it's going to get people!
Aren't these kiddos the cutest??
[Quick confession: Shayden, Max and Eli are actually being held up by adults hiding behind the girls! Hilarious!]

4 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I was just posting my own version when I saw this.
Mine will be the Cliff notes. ;)

k

Erin said...

I just commented on Kristen's on how beautiful these sweet little ones are. That is a workout taking pictures of kids-especially 8 little ones!

Becky said...

Take 4 is BY FAR my favorite one! I think Maddie is actually smiling, Gabe and Eli have made a break for it as Shayden and Max watch on in jealousy. I think Eli's little feet in the corner is my favorite part!!!

Classic!

Chris and Rebecca said...

too bad you couldn't see the one where Shayden was mauling Claire and she couldn't do anything about it.