Sunday, October 18, 2009

Craft Time

Max officially worked on his first art project this weekend: painting a pumpkin. What a beaut! Really, I think he has quite a gift. I, on the other hand, do not have a gift when it comes to arts and crafts.

Therefore, I will be leaning on my sis-in-law, Amy, [who is quite brilliant at ideas for crafts], to teach him all her arts and crafts ways. She was the brains behind the pumpkin project at our nephew, Vance's, second birthday party this weekend.

Thanks Amy, and Happy Birthday Vance!

**please note the paint is non-toxic as it is obvious that Max tried to eat it. :-)

2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I can relate which is why my kiddos are signed up for art classes! ;)

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun project! Even better that you got to leave that mess at someone else's house :)