Monday, September 22, 2008

Gym Rats


Max and I love Mondays! We signed up for a class at
The Little Gym that meets for 45 minutes once a week. From strengthening Max's core to spotting him while doing a somersault, this class is SO perfect for us [ok, me].  

This intense class is a work-out for Max, and me too! Floor warm-ups, exercises, balance beam, bar, balls, bubbles...love it, love it, love it!

I have waited a long time to pull up in front of a class, baby in tow, and sign up for a class like this [or any class that requires a baby on your hip!]

Definitely a dream come true for me!  Love you Maximus.  :)








5 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I love it. And, btw, this COMPLETELY gets your son ready for athletics!
(that was for Sammy)

xoxo

Colton said...

All I can do is smile when I read something like this!

Becky said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can just imagine Max in his MJ warmup showing those other babies how it's done!

You are the coolest Max! You made your Mommy & Daddy's dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I wish we had a gym that was closer. We live in the boonies. :)

What a wonderful bonding experience. And it's great that spending time with baby gets mommy in shape. That's what I need :)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen - Leslie sent me your blog. Congrats on Baby Max! He is lovely...I'm sure you're thoroughly enjoying him. I just read your entire blog and have tears in my eyes, your story is amazing. You & Sam look great too - haven't aged at all. How do you manage that?!?

I added your blog to my reader and will now be a loyal reader...

Blessings,
Beth Fette Kostur
bethkostur@yahoo.com