Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Day!

It has been snowing all day, and it doesn't show any sign of slowing down. I decided Max needed to experience snow for the first time so I bundled him up and we headed outside to explore. He loved it! Lots of smiles and giggles. In all honesty, I am not sure who had more fun - Max or me?!

And no first snow day is complete without a sled ride. Since we did not have one, I decided I MUST track down a sled so Max could take his first ride. We tramped around the neighborhood and knocked on a few doors. And low and behold, a generous neighbor gave us a sled that worked perfect for Max's first ride! 

See video below of First Sled Ride - he was a bit unsure at first, but soon got the hang of it!






3 comments:

Becky said...

Of course, little man looks like the cutest little snow bunny!

I like how he's kicking his feet at the end like, "Not really that fun anymore!!"

Joyful said...

That is SO fun! I cant believe how cute Max is! He is such a doll! I wish we got snow here. :-( I cant wait to get Jett all bundled up to play. It was WAY too cold in Boston when it snowed. Hopefully we will get snow this year!

Anonymous said...

Max looks adorable in that outfit :) I miss you little guy <3