Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kid Quotes

I just wanted to jot down a few of my favorite moments from the last few days.  We have had a blast watching our 3 nieces and 1 nephew this week.  Conversations with kids are the best! [Can't wait until you can talk Max!]

Gabriel [age: 18 months]  
"Aun Nen, Aun Nen, Aun Nen, Aun Nen..." x100! 
No joke, I now have a glimpse into the world of "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy..."  :)

Lauren [age: 3]
Playing with Max this week:
Peek a boooooooooooooooooo
Peek a boooooooooooooooooo
Peek a boooooooooooooooooo
Peek a boooooooooooooooooo

Abigail [age:5]
"This is the MOST DELICIOUS dinner EVER, Aunt Jen!"
[of course it is, I am serving you chocolate chip pancakes for dinner!  And btw, the pancakes were packed with fiber and protein, Kristen!]

Madeline [age:7]
"Aunt of the Year is not up for grabs Aunt Jen!"
Where did she hear this?  
And yes, I will accept the award.  Do I need to prepare a speech?

1 comment:

Becky said...

You ARE Aunt of the Year.

Hands Down.