Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Max Shows Off His Personality!

Max loves playing in our kitchen pantry. He loves to take everything off the shelves and re-organize it for me all over the floor. He loves to find snacks [usually ones he isn't supposed to have!] and help himself to whatever quantity he can shove in his little mouth before I take it away. He loves to get out all the plastic forks and spoons and put each one in his mouth [for those of you wondering, yes, I toss all the ones Max feels the need to lick!].

I think you get where I am going with this...Max is no longer allowed to play in the pantry.  ;)

So this was Max's response to me closing the pantry door:


And then, once he had his "personality" under control...

He marched right back to the pantry door and I caught him on film doing this:


Uh. Oh. Looks like we are in trouble.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I know it's typically frowned upon to laugh at children when they are crying, but that first video had me cracking up!!

Joyful said...

Oh I hear ya! Its cute to see their little personalities what the remember and get upset about but not so cute when the scream cry and throw themselves on the floor. Oh we are in for it!

Giving Love Encounters said...

FYI - They make little latches that you "install" near the top of the door.
See Buy Buy Baby for details. ;)

(Max - my sincere apology for giving Mommy this tip)

Rachel said...

So glad you decided to post this one. When Max is at our house he pretty much camps out in front of the goldfish shelf, occasionally stomping his feeet and saying "moooore" until I give in and give the sweet boy what he wants.

Chris and Rebecca said...

I laughed so hard at the first video - if you listen carefully is almost sounds like he is saying "I'm leaving" at the end of the 1st video...love it.

Kristin said...

Oh, Mommy! You are in BIG trouble!

I especially love his Cubs shirt. Chicago is our home away from home.

Colin likes to play with the paper plates and the plastic forks in our pantry as well. :o)