Friday, July 31, 2009

July Favorites

I wanted to make sure that I blogged some of my favorite photos/moments from the month of July. What a joy it is to spend every day with this little man of mine! He brings a constant smile to my face. He is funny, mischievous, and, oh so adorable. Love you Mister!

Picnic at the Park
Aren't those curls perfect for a ball cap?

Caught in action in the ol' pantry!
And quite proud of himself, eh?

One of his favorite "toys" 
It becomes a hat, a drum, and a mixing bowl.

Max with his Uncle Josh
Love this photo!

Diaper cousins
Play date at our water table.

What a great month! Full of laughter and great memories. I can hardly believe tomorrow marks the first day of August. Time really does fly when you are having fun.  :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

"Ball cap"???? No...Let's clarify, that is a CUBS HAT! Nice way to rock the cap Max!

Becky said...

Looks like you guys have had an amazing month!!

[P.S. The white background looks great!]

xoxo